All copyrights and moral rights to the contents of this website (hereinafter referred to as “Contents”), including but not limited to all articles and images etc., belong to YANAGIDA & PARTNERS (hereinafter referred to as “Y&P”). Reproduction and alteration etc. of the Contents are strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Y&P, except as permitted under the applicable laws.
If you would like to link to this website, please obtain our permission in advance.
3. General Disclaimer
(1) Y&P makes effort to ensure the accuracy of the Contents, but makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or validity thereof. Y&P is not responsible for any damages that may occur as a result of your use of this website.
(2) None of the Contents are offered, nor should be construed, as legal advice.
(3) The Contents or the URL of this website may change at any time without prior notice.
(1) Obtainment of Personal Information
Y&P will obtain, to the extent necessary and through lawful and reasonable means, the following personal information in order to achieve the purposes set forth in “(2) Purposes of Use of Personal Information” below.
- ① Name, address, gender, date of birth, name of the company or organization, position, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
- ② Other necessary personal information for Y&P to provide legal services.
(2) Purposes of Use of Personal Information.
In order to accomplish the following purposes, Y&P will only use personal information to the extent necessary, and not for any other purpose.
- ① Performance of legal services provided by Y&P;
- ② Necessary procedures for accounting and tax issues;
- ③ Sending notices of speeches, seminars or other events, sending publications, articles or other related information related to Y&P’s legal services or sending greeting cards;
- ④ Responding to inquiries;
- ⑤ Sending and receiving communications concerning recruitment of lawyers, secretaries or other staff, conducting the selection process and determining whether to offer a position to a candidate, and conducting personnel management and providing education after being employed; or
- ⑥ Any other purpose incidental to those listed above.
(3) Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Y&P will not provide personal information to any third parties without the prior consent of the principal unless authorized by law.
(4) Security of Personal Information
Y&P will place necessary and proper measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or alteration of any personal information in Y&P’s custody.
(5) Requests for Disclosure and Amendment of Personal Information
With respect to the requests for confirmation, disclosure and amendment etc. concerning personal information from persons designated in such personal information, Y&P will take appropriate measures to address any issue upon confirmation of the identity of the person making the request. For details, please send inquiry to the Manager for Personal Information set forth in “(6) Contact for Inquiries” below.
(6) Contact for Inquiries
TEL: +81 3 3213 0034 / FAX: +81 3 3214 5234
Manager for Personal Information
5. Modification of This Site Policy
Y&P may modify this site policy as necessary, and any such modification will be posted on this website.